1. In a rice cooker, combine the rice, water and half the butter.
2. Close and let the rice cook, according to the directions on the package of the instant rice.
3. In a sauté pan, melt the butter and sauté the colorful peppers and onion. When soft, add the pine nuts and sauté a bit more.
4. When the rice is cooked, fluff with a fork and turn into a serving casserole.
5. Add the sautéed pepper, onion and pine nuts and teriyaki sauce. Toss gently.
6. Serve the rice with teriyaki chicken or veggies.
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet section of your supermarket. This is the perfect side to teriyaki grilled chicken.