Learn how to make sushi rolls. This instructional video will give you the steps to make perfect sushi every time!
Please See Video
1) Cook rice to packaged instructions.
2) Mix in 1 tablespoon of vinegar per 1 cup of uncooked rice.
3) Fluff rice with a fork while fanning it until it is cool.
4) Spread rice on rough side of seaweed sheet and leave a 1 inch boarder on the bottom.
5) Flip so rice is down on bamboo mat/plastic wrap and non-rice space is on the bottom.
6) Put filling on seaweed, about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom. Roll with bamboo mat and cut with a wet serrated knife.
Sushi rolls! Not as difficult as you think, but a lot more delicious than you think! Nikki shows you how to spruce up your next party menu…add on sushi! She demonstrates a simple shrimp sushi roll that requires a little technique, but is not difficult to make.