|Boneless chicken thigh||4 1⁄2 Ounce (130 Gram)|
|Onion||2 1⁄2 Ounce (70 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||1 3⁄4 Ounce (4, 50 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Frozen green peas/1 bell pepper||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Whipping cream/Non dairy creamer||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomato||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Bouillon cube||1⁄10 Ounce (2.8 Gram or 1/2 Cube)|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Steamed rice||10 Ounce, cooked with less water (280 Gram)|
|Baby salad greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the chicken thigh into half inch pieces and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
2) Toss to coat and season the chicken evenly.
3) Cut the onion into fine pieces.
4) Slice the mushrooms into quarter inch slices.
5) Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
6) Shave half of the bouillon cube into thin pieces.
7) Strain the frozen green peas and salt the peas.
8) For the omelets, crack the 2 eggs in a bowl and beat the eggs well.
9) Add the whipping cream, salt, pepper and combine the egg mixture thoroughly.
10) Put the olive oil into the pan.
11) Sauté the garlic on low heat.
12) Add the onion and sauté on medium heat.
13) When the onion becomes transparent, add the chicken.
14) Continue to sauté the mixture.
15) When the chicken begins to brown, add the button mushrooms and continue to stir.
16) Add the white wine and allow the alcohol to evaporate completely.
17) Now add the canned tomatoes, ketchup, shaved bouillon cube and bay leaf and mix well.
18) Lightly reduce the sauce and add the green peas and continue to stir.
19) When the sauce begins to sizzle remove the bay leaf.
20) Now add the warmed steamed rice and mix well.
21) Place the chicken rice onto the plate for each person.
22) For making the Omurice, add the olive oil to the pan and pour the egg mixture.
23) Stir continuously with chopsticks for 5 seconds.
24) Swirl the egg mixture around and turn off the burner.
25) When the egg is half cooked place the chicken rice onto the omelets and fold both sides over to wrap the rice.
26) Place it on the plate and shape the Omurice with the paper towel.
27) Garnish with tomato ketchup and serve with salad greens and parsley.