|Dashi stock||3⁄4 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken thigh||2 3⁄4 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Mitsuba parsley stems||10|
|Steamed rice||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
1) Cut the boneless chicken thigh into 1 inch pieces.
2) Slice the onions into quarter inch pieces.
3) Cut the parsley into 1 inch pieces.
4) Crack 2 eggs in a bowl. Break up the eggs while using chopsticks to help it distribute evenly and then lightly beat the eggs.
5) Dissolve the stock powder in the water and pour the dashi stock into the pan.
6) Add sake, mirin, sugar and soy sauce to the stock and lightly stir the mixture.
7) Turn on the burner, add the onion slices and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
8) Add the chicken pieces and cover again.
9) When the chicken is almost cooked flip them over with the chopsticks.
10) Cook the chicken completely and gradually. Pour 2/3 of beaten eggs into the pan.
11) Distribute the eggs evenly and cover. Simmer for about 10 seconds.
12) Remove the lid and pour the remaining egg mixture.
13) Allow to rest for 15 seconds.
14) Place the chicken egg-drop mixture on the steamed rice and serve.