Lady Gaga Bento
1. Boil water in a large pot. Add a pinch of salt in the water (salt removes oxalic acid - bitter taste, and makes the spinach nice and green).
2. Wash komatsuna and add in the boiling water from the stem side.
3. Boil spinach for about one minute. Drain and soak the spinach in water to cool. Drain and squeeze the spinach to remove the excess water.
4. Cut spinach into about 1.5 inch lengths.
5. Toss the spinach with Kamada dash soy sauce and ground sesame seeds.
6.Serve hot immediately