1. In a bowl, mix takoyaki flour, eggs, and water (add little by little).
2. Heat takoyaki pan and grease the molds with cooking oil.
3. Pour batter into the molds to the full.
4. Put beni shoga, tenkasu, aonegi, and octopus or chikuwa in each mold.
5. Wait a little until batter on the edge of the molds become cooked.
6. Flip takoyaki with a pick, fix the form by flipping, and cook until golden brown.
7. Place on a plate and top with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, katsuobushi, and aonori.
8. With dashi broth. (boil 200cc water and 2 tbsp. Kamada dashi soy sauce**)
9. With grated radish and ponzu sauce.
10. With sausage. (cut sausage into half. finely cut outer curve of the sausage and cook. place takoyaki and draw face with nori and ketchup.)