Japanese Croquette- Korokke
1. Cook hard-boiled eggs and roughly mince them. Peel and cut potatoes into medium chunks and boil them until soften. Drain and mash them while hot.
2. Mince the onion and sauté with butter until soft. Add ground beef and pork mixture and cook until done. Season with A.
3. In the pot of mashed potatoes (1.), mix chopped eggs (1.), and cooked onion and meat (2.).
4. Make the mixture flat in the pot and divide it into 16 equal portions.
5. Make flat and oval-shaped patties. Coat each piece with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with panko.
6. Fry them in oil at 170C (340F) until cooked golden brown.
7. Serve croquettes with ketchup and/or mayonnaise if desired, and garnish with vegetables of your choice.