Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (Japanese-Style)
|Sashimi grade red tune||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Tomato||1 1⁄2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Parmigiano-reggiano||1 Tablespoon (Or More)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Usukuchi shoyu||1 Teaspoon, light-colored soy sauce, *saltier and has a thinner texture than the regular dark-colored soy sauce|
|Wasabi in tube||1 Teaspoon (Or More, Freshly Grated Wasabi Is Perfect)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onion/Asatsuki||1 , chopped|
|Unflavored tortilla chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, dip the tomato for a few seconds to soften the skin, then peel. Seed tomato and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut red tuna into small pieces.
3. Using a fork, roughly mash the avocado. Add lemon juice (to prevent browning) and mash some more to coat.
4. Add Usukuchi Shoyu (light-colored soy sauce) and Wasabi mixture and sesame oil. Using a spoon, gently mix to keep the flavor of wasabi and sesame oil.
5. Then, fold in tomato, tuna, and freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
6. Sprinkle some chopped green onion (if preferred) and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.9%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg0.8%
Sodium 446.5 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 17.1%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet