Japanese Style Savory Mille-Feuille
1. Beat eggs in a bowl, season with cracked black pepper, and mix well.
2. Cut bacon strips and sliced cheese into halves, and make pairs.
3. Heat olive oil in a tamagoyaki nabe (rectangular omelet pan) on low heat, pour 1/5 of egg mixture in the pan and spread over the surface.
4. Cook it until half done and place bacon and cheese.
5. Then roll the egg. Move the rolled egg to one side, pour another 1/5 of egg mixture in the space and under the rolled egg. Cook it until half done and place bacon and cheese.
6. Roll the egg again. Repeat this until all your ingredients are used up.
7. Allow the egg roll to cool. Slice it into 6 pieces.
8. Cut the grape tomato into 6 wedges.
9. Arrange the egg rolls flat on a platter.
10. Garnish the rolls with mayonnaise (to look like whipped cream) and grape tomato wedges (to look like strawberries).
11. Serve warm.