1. Divide Tsubu-An (red bean paste with skin of beans) into 6 portions and wrap the strawberries.
2. Put Kiri-Mochi, sugar, and water in a microwavable glass container. Lightly cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes at 500w.
3. When the mochi is done, use wooden spatula or rice paddle and knead. Lift up and mix until water dissolves.
4. Place Mochitoriko flour in a flat container, dust the mochi and divide it into 6 portions.
5. Flatten down a piece of mochi, put the bean paste in the center, and pinch to close.
6. Arrange on a platter. Dust the Ichigo Daifukumochi with cornstarch to prevent them from getting sticky.