Hina Ningyo Sushi For Hinamatsuri
1. Divide the steamed rice between two bowls, spooning about 75g (2.7oz.) into each.
2. Mix salmon flakes in one bowl of rice. And mix aonori (green laver) + some salt in the other bowl of rice.
3. Wet your hands in water so that the rice won't stick. Place the seasoned rice on your hand. Form the rice into a round ball by pressing lightly with your palms.
4. Make a hole in the center of the rice and set aside.
5. Put sesame seeds in the candy cheese to make eyes and put few drops of soy sauce on the cheeks. Wrap nori sheet on the head to make the hairs.
6. Place the heads (5.) in the holes of the rice balls.
7. Cut out nori sheet and make fan and scepter. Let her hold a fan and let him hold a scepter.
8. Arrange the dolls on a platter to serve.