Chirashizushi for Valentine's Day
1. Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Sushi Taro, while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains.
2. Pour hot water over the Kinshi Tamago to make it soft.
3. Lightly press down the sushi rice in a heart-shaped cake pan.
4. Turn the pan upside down on a plate, and slowly lift the pan up.
5. Garnish with Kinshi Tamago, Ikura, and Sakura Denbu.
6. Cut out Nori sheet for the letters and place them right before you serve so that they won't wilt.