Traditional Good Luck Sushi Roll
1. Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Sushisu while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. Cool the rice before you use.
2. Cover the bamboo sushi-roll mat with plastic wrap.
3. Place nori sheet on the bamboo sushi-roll mat, shiny side down.
4. Spread prepared and cooled sushi rice on the nori sheet using your finger tips, little bit moistened with water.
5. Arrange the salmon, corn, onion, baby leaves, avocado, season with cracked pepper and mayonnaise , lengthwise, on the nori sheet.
6. Roll the bamboo mat forward, hold the line of ingredients firmly with your fingers, make sure all the ingredients are pressed in, roll it completely, and gently press the mat around the roll to shape it but do not squeeze.
7. You want to eat the sushi roll uncut just like traditional Ehomaki. You can off- course slice it if you like!!!