Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
1. Wash mozuku and drain well. Cut into bite sized pieces if too long.
2. Thinly slice the shiitake mushroom.
3. Cut carrot, green pepper, and bacon into thin strips.
2. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp. Add and stir-fry carrot and green pepper until slightly softened. Then add and stir-fry shiitake and mozuku.
3. Season with soy sauce, salt and cracked black pepper.
4. Serve garnished with a sprinkle of toasted white sesame seeds or ground sesame seeds.