I found the "Kona Coast" brand marinade at HEB PLus and tested the " Island Teriyaki" on some boneless skinless Chicken Thighs. Grilled on the Solaire infrared portable grill. The Chicken ROCKED.
Skinless boneless chicken
2 Pound (thigh portion)
1 Bottle (1 l) (Mezzetta Kona Coast Island Teryaki marinade and grilling sauce)
1. Wash and clean the chicken thighs and trim off excess fat.
2. Pierce them all over with prongs of a fork.
3. Place them in a marinader or large stainless steel tray.
4. Drench the chicken thighs with the marinade/grilling sauce.
5. Cover the pan all allow them to marinade for 2 hours.
6. Fire up your barbecue grill. You can use a coal one, gas one or an electric one if you like.
7. Arrange the thighs on the grill and cook them until they are tender on the inside and sticky and crispy on the outside. Turn them frequently and baste them with the marinade.
8. Serve them hot and juicy after resting the grilled chicken for 10 minutes.
Anything with teriyaki can’t go wrong! You don’t have to measure and mix to make the best teriyaki sauce. Just get your hands on a bottle of this wonderful Mezzetta Kona Coast Teriyaki Island marinade and grilling sauce that is sweet, spicy, tangy and full of sesame seeds. Chicken doesn't have to be just "chicken again?" A little marinade makes magnificent chicken. Grill or barbecue some boneless chicken thighs to sticky, succulent deliciousness for your next barbecue party!