Christmas Special Sushi
1) Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Sushisu while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains.
2) Using a fork, mash the avocado. Add lemon juice (to prevent browning) and mash some more.
3) Make 4 round and flat rice balls with sushi rice.
4) Place chopped toro on top of the rice ball and make circular cone shape.
5) Spread avocado paste and cover the surface.
6) Wrap a strip of nori sheet at the base of the tree and decorate it with green onion, ikura, and mayonnaise. Place the tree on Shiso and place the star on top of the tree.
7) Serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger. Pour some soy sauce over the tree and eat.