|Chicken thigh||9 Ounce, with skin (250 Grams)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Katakuriko||1 Tablespoon (Potato Starch)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Remove unwanted fat but leave the skin of chicken (because the skin makes the chicken crispier!) and cut up into bite-size pieces.
2) Put the chicken in a bowl, add soy sauce, ginger juice and sake. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3) Drain well and mix beaten egg.
4) Then mix flour and potato starch.
5) Fry them in oil at 170C (338F) for 5 minutes. Then turn to 190C (374F) and cook for 20 seconds to fry to a crisp golden brown.
6) Serve hot with some ketchup.