Japanese Baked Cheesecake
1) Smash vanilla wafers in a Ziploc bag, add butter (softened), and mix well. Press firmly into the brownie pan. Chill until set.
2) Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
3) Line the brownie pan with waxed paper or parchment paper.
4) Beat cream cheese with wire whisk. Add sugar, beaten eggs (little by little), fresh cream, lemon juice, flour (sift in), and melted butter, and mix until smooth.
5) Pour the cream cheese mixture into the brownie pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
6) Allow to cool to the room temperature and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
7) Cut into bars and serve.
The best way to cut a cheesecake is to use a long knife that has been warmed in hot water. Dip the knife in hot water, wipe, and cut. Repeat this each time you cut!