Teriyaki Chicken Wings
|Chicken wings||3 Pound|
|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Cut the wings at joints (save the tips for chicken soup).
2) Take a small bowl and blend together catsup and Teriyaki in it. Chill for about 3-4 hours, stirring only once or twice.
3) Pour off the prepared marinade into a glass measuring cup. Combine with cornstarch and water.
4) Microwave (high) for about 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute until mixture begins to boil.
5) Take a glass plate and arrange chicken on it. Baste with the prepared sauce and cover. Microwave (high) for about 4-5 minutes. You can also broil, if desired.
6) Place Teriyaki Chicken Wings on a platter and serve immediately.
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 77.6 mg25.9%
Sodium 146.8 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.07%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 30 g59.9%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet