Teriyaki Chicken Wings
|Chicken wings||3 Pound|
|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Cut the wings at joints (save the tips for chicken soup).
2) Take a small bowl and blend together catsup and Teriyaki in it. Chill for about 3-4 hours, stirring only once or twice.
3) Pour off the prepared marinade into a glass measuring cup. Combine with cornstarch and water.
4) Microwave (high) for about 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute until mixture begins to boil.
5) Take a glass plate and arrange chicken on it. Baste with the prepared sauce and cover. Microwave (high) for about 4-5 minutes. You can also broil, if desired.
6) Place Teriyaki Chicken Wings on a platter and serve immediately.