Grilled Teriyaki Tilapia
|Dry mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tilapia fillets||8 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with water and make a paste. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard with enough water to make a paste. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, sugar, soy sauce and sherry. Mix well and cook on a low flame till sugar dissolves.
4. Add cornstarch paste and mix well. Cook till mixture thickens, while stirring occasionally.
5. Remove off flame and keep aside.
6. Coat each fish with oil and 4 tablespoons of prepared glaze. Keep aside.
7. Heat a barbecue on Medium High Knob.
8. Grill fillets, skinned side down on hot barbecue for 6 to 8 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze.
9. Once grilled, remove and place on a platter.
10. In a medium sized bowl, combine mustard paste with remaining glaze and mix well.
11. Top grilled fish with mustard glaze and serve immediately garnished with parsley.