Cornstarch - 1/4 cup
Baking Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
White Pepper - 1/8 teaspoon, freshly ground
Egg - 1 no, large, lightly beaten
Milk - 1/3 cup
Cooked Turkey - 1 pound, 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick slices
1) In a bowl, mix in the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, white pepper.
2) Add in the egg and milk to make a smooth batter.
3) In a skillet heat oil. When the thermometer reads a temperature of 375 degrees, dip the turkey pieces into the batter and drop them in the oil.
4) Deep fry the turkey pieces till they turn golden brown in color.
5) When the turkey pieces form a crust, remove them from oil.
6) Serve the Turkey Tempura with white sauce.