Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-Fried
Garlic cloves - 2, minced
Light sesame or vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
Ground red pepper (cayenne) - 1/4 teaspoon
Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix - 1 (3-ounces) package
Green Giant Select Frozen Broccoli, Carrots and Water Chestnuts - 1 (1-pound) package
Light sesame or vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
Green Giant Whole Mushrooms - 1 (4.5-ounces) jar, drained
Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles into 3 pieces; add to water with frozen vegetables. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2 to
3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Drain well.
4. Put the noodle-vegetable mixture back into the saucepan. Stir in seasoning from packet; cover to keep warm.
5. Coat the bottom and up sides of large skillet or wok with 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Put in seasoned beef strips; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
6. Put the noodle-vegetable mixture, mushrooms and soy sauce to beef; cook and stir until thoroughly heated. This will take about 2 minutes.
7. Serve right away.