Japanese Crab Salad
|Spinach||1 Pound, washed trimmed and torn|
|English cucumber||1 Large|
|Lump crabmeat||1 Pound, drained, flaked|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, roasted|
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach mixture.
4. in a medium bowl combine crabmeat and sliced green onions toss with remaining 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing.
5. Arrange crabmeat mixture on top of cucumber slices, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.7%
Saturated Fat 0.36 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 518.5 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 31 g62.4%
Vitamin A 221.4% Vitamin C 63.4%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet