Japanese Crab Salad
|Spinach||1 Pound, washed trimmed and torn|
|English cucumber||1 Large|
|Lump crabmeat||1 Pound, drained, flaked|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, roasted|
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach mixture.
4. in a medium bowl combine crabmeat and sliced green onions toss with remaining 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing.
5. Arrange crabmeat mixture on top of cucumber slices, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.