Prawns with Sushi Ginger
|Almond oil/Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||4 , thinly sliced on diagonal|
|Red pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Bok choy leaves||6 , thinly sliced including white bulb|
|Pickled ginger in vinegar||2 Ounce|
|Shoyu||2 Teaspoon (Japanese soy sauce, adjust quantity as per taste)|
|Toasted whole almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Clean the prawns.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok and heat oil in it.
3) Add prawns to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Now, put vegetables and stir to mix. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add the ginger with vinegar and shoyu. Let it simmer for 2 more minutes.
6) Before serving prawns with sushi ginger add almonds and toss.
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 0.74 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186 mg62%
Sodium 724.9 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 20 g39.5%
Vitamin A 49.5% Vitamin C 93.3%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet