|Round steak||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes with a sharp knife. (3/4-Inch Thick)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Diagonally sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diagonally sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in 2-inch pieces|
|Canned beef gravy||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Franco-America Brand)|
|Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Pound, torn in bite size pieces|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (To Serve)|
1. Place the meat in the freezer for 1 hour to firm.
2. Use a large sharp meat or steak knife to slice the meat into very thin strips.
3. In a wok or skillet heat the oil over high heat.
4. Add mushrooms, carrots, celery and onions and stir fry until almost tender.
5. Push vegetables to side of skillet or remove to a bowl and brown the meat.
6. Return vegetables and stir fry with meat for half a minute.
7. Stir in the gravy, spinach and soy sauce.
8. Simmer until heated through.
9. Lastly add the radishes.
10. Serve with rice in bowls.