Teriyaki Chicken Wings
|Chicken wings||12 , tips removed|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly grated ginger root/Dash ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
4) Pour the marinade in the plastic bag, and seal.
5) Shake the bag to coat the chicken wings well.
6) Place the bag in refrigerator, at least for 4 hours to 24 hours, turn the bag occasionally.
7) Pour of the marinade and reserve it.
8) Arrange the wings on a shallow baking pan.
9) Bake in oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is tender, basting it with the reserve marinade.
10) Discard the remaining marinade.
11) Serve hot garnished with chopped scallions if desired.
Calories 399 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 133.4 mg44.5%
Sodium 1988.3 mg82.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 54 g107.2%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet