|Round steak||1 Pound, cut thick|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sherry extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Green onions||4 Large, diagonally sliced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Canned bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs), rinsed and drained|
|Spinach leaves||8 , rinsed in cold water|
1) Put the steak in the freezer until semi frozen.
2) Slice the steak as thin as possible across the grain.
3) Place the slices on the broiling pan.
4) Broil the slices 3 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the meat loses its red colour.
5) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, bouillon, sherry, sweetener, pepper and monosodium glutamate.
6) In a heated skillet, pour half of the bouillon mixture and stir in carrots, green onions and sliced onions.
7) Cook the vegetables for 4 minutes or until crisp tender.
8) Drain the vegetables.
9) In a saucepan, sautÃ© mushrooms and remaining soy sauce for 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
10) Stir in bean sprouts, spinach, steak and carrot mixture.
11) Simmer for 2 minutes or until spinach is softened.
12) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.