Chicken and Broccoli Teriyaki
|Broiler fryer||3 Pound, cut in eighths or tenths|
|Main dish mix||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 package, for chicken teriyaki)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
|Broccoli||1 Pound, cut into flowerets (1 small bunch)|
1. Remove and discard any excess fat from chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
3. In plastic bag, combine glaze-mix packet from chicken teriyaki and 1/4 cup water.
4. Twist to close, shake to mix well and set aside.
5. In foil pan, mix well combining teriyaki sauce-mix and rice packets with 3 1/4 cups water.
6. in pan place chicken pieces, skin side up and bake, uncovered, 45 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven and arrange broccoli over chicken and rice.
8. Spoon glaze evenly over chicken pieces and bake 15 minutes longer.
9. Remove pan from oven, stand 5 minutes and serve.
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.2%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.1 mg56.7%
Sodium 339.1 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 45 g89.6%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 118.4%
Calcium 6% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet