|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Round steak||1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Stem the mushrooms and marinate the caps in soy sauce for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3) Finely chop the stems and combine with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) Drain the mushroom caps, spoon in the meat mixture and brush the filling with soy sauce.
5) Place under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes.
6) Serve the Mushrooms Teriyaki, on a serving platter or on small plates with forks.