Roast Beef With Wasabi Marinade
|Rib roast||4 1⁄3 Pound (1 Large Roasting Joint, About 2 Kilogram, For 6 To 8)|
|Garlic powder||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Wasabi powder/Wasabi paste||1 Tablespoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) Thoroughly clean the joint.
2) In a bowl,mix together all ingredientsand marinate joint, leaving for atleast 12 hours in fridge.
3) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 200° C.
4) Arrange joint in roasting tin, on trivet.
5) Allow 25 to 35 minutes roasting time per 1/2 kg/1 lb.
6) If your oven is well-heated, the beef should crisp on the outside edges, but remain pink on the inside.
7) This will take little more than an hour.
8) Roast beef is ready to be served.