|Extra lean minced beef||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 gram)|
|Whole wheat bread slice||1 1⁄2 (stale)|
|Chives/Spring onions||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste (generous dusting)|
|Dark soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Teriyaki sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5) Shape into palm-sized burger patties.
6) Take an oiled plate and arrange these patties on it..
7) Keep them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
8) Remove the seeds from the avocado, mash flesh with lime juice and refrigerate.
9) LightlY grease a grill pan and grill burgers 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
10) Baste frequently with brush dipped in teriyaki sauce so as to retain the flavours and moisture.
11) Mean while,In lightly oiled nonstick pan, you may fry the burgers for 4 minutes each side.
12) Once again baste with teriyaki sauce after removing from heat.
13) Use only a flat spatula or burger slice to flip burgers and don't do it too many times,just sear them on high heat for 2 to 3 minutes on one side and give the other side the same or little less.
14) Force down on burger a little while cooking to ensure compactness of the patty.
15) Toast the buns.
16) Arrange in following order-€”burger bun with last brush of teriyaki, burger patty, 1 tablespoon avocado and 1 pineapple ring.
17) Put the other half of burger bun on top and serve.