Japanese Shrimp and Egg Salad
|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), uncooked|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Well seasoned french dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen shrimp||10 Ounce, cooked (1 package)|
|Hard cooked eggs||4|
|Salad greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet gherkins||3 , chopped|
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of the 2 eggs.
6. Sprinkle the whites next to the pickles and place the yolks in the center
7. Serve immediately with the rest of the dressing, ketchup and the capers.