|Vegetable stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Purified water||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Chopped wakame seaweed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Silken tofu||60 Gram, finely cubed (1/4 Package)|
|Light yellow miso||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Bean Paste)|
|Chopped tofu||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Chopped green onions/Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1. In a soup pot, allow vegetable stock and 4 cups water to come to boil. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Mix in tofu and wakame and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
3. Make a paste with miso and 1/4 cup water.
4. Add a spoonful soup to the paste, mix thoroughly, and add back to the soup pot. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
5. Transfer soup into soup bowls, add 1-tablespoon scallions and 2-tablespoon tofu to the soup, and serve.
Calories 74 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.7%
Saturated Fat 0.25 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1219.3 mg50.8%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 7% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet