|Vegetable stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Purified water||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Chopped wakame seaweed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Silken tofu||60 Gram, finely cubed (1/4 Package)|
|Light yellow miso||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Bean Paste)|
|Chopped tofu||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Chopped green onions/Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1. In a soup pot, allow vegetable stock and 4 cups water to come to boil. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Mix in tofu and wakame and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
3. Make a paste with miso and 1/4 cup water.
4. Add a spoonful soup to the paste, mix thoroughly, and add back to the soup pot. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
5. Transfer soup into soup bowls, add 1-tablespoon scallions and 2-tablespoon tofu to the soup, and serve.