Japanese Noodle Salad
|Noodles/Top ramen soup noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package)|
|Somen noodles/Top ramen soup noodles||1 Pound (1 Package)|
|Cabbage head||1⁄2 , thinly sliced or shredded|
|Cucumber||1 , peeled and sliced thin|
|Crab/Imitation crab||1⁄4 Pound, shredded|
|Green onion||3 Bunch (300 gm), chopped|
|White vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving platter.
5) Layer the noodles, cabbage, chicken, cucumber, crab and onions and chill.
6) Over the chilled salad, pour the remaining sauce and serve.