|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||500 Gram (1 Pound - 4 Boneless Skinless)|
1. Cut chicken into strips about Â¾ inch (2 cm) wide, add to marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Heat the microwave browning skillet at High for 5 minutes or as per the manufacturer's directions.
3. In shallow bowl or pie plate, mix together teriyaki sauce, sugar, 2 tablespoon (25 milliliter) of the oil and lemon juice.
4. Add remaining oil to heated dish, place over the chicken with a slotted spoon and microwave at High for 2 minutes or until strips are no longer pink inside, stirring every 30 seconds.
5. Serve hot with a garnish of onion rings or greens.