Japanese Zucchini Fritters
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Zucchini||2 , cut diagonally in 1/8-inch slices|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Needed, For Deep Frying)|
|For vinegar sauce|
|Green onion||1 Teaspoon, finely minced|
|Japanese rice vinegar/White vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Dash|
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, salt and monosodium glutamate to prepare a batter.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil for frying.
3. Dredge zucchini slices with flour; shake off excess.
4. Quickly dip into egg mixture and place in the hot oil; add few pieces at a time and fry in batches until golden brown; turn once.
5. In a bowl, put together all the vinegar sauce ingredients and stir well to mix.
6. Serve with Vinegar Sauce.