|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Sirloin steak||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Canned water chestnuts||6 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
1) In a small bowl add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger. Mix well.
2) Add steak strips and toss.
3) Let stand on marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
4) Drain the sirloin strips and wrap around two water chestnuts.
5) Secure with a toothpick.
6) Broil until done, turning in-between.
7) Alternately microwave for about 3 minutes on full power.
8) Serve hot.