Lobster Miso Ramen
|Lobster meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Ramen noodles||150 Gram (Follow the instructions on the pack to cook)|
|For the miso base|
|Maitake mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Base removed)|
|Dashi stock||750 Milliliter|
|Sweet corn||4 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Nori sheet||1 Medium, toasted|
|Eggs||1 Medium, hard cooked (To garnish)|
1. Take a pan, heat it with butter in it and toss shredded cabbage in it for a couple of minutes.
2. In a pot of simmering dashi add the maitake mushrooms. After a while add the lobster meat and
3. Meanwhile cook the ramen noodles in another pan of boiling water.
4. Lastly add the miso into the simmering mushroom and lobster broth by gently whisking the flavor in using a small strainer and a whisker as demonstrated in the video.
5. In a bowl put the cooked and strained noodles and pour the sup over the top of the noodles. Then add a little of the cabbage, fresh sweet corn, green onions and a sheet of toasted nori. Also add a half of a hard boiled egg.
6. Serve warm with a dash of butter.