Lobster Miso Ramen
|Lobster meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Ramen noodles||150 Gram (Follow the instructions on the pack to cook)|
|For the miso base|
|Maitake mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Base removed)|
|Dashi stock||750 Milliliter|
|Sweet corn||4 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Nori sheet||1 Medium, toasted|
|Eggs||1 Medium, hard cooked (To garnish)|
1. Take a pan, heat it with butter in it and toss shredded cabbage in it for a couple of minutes.
2. In a pot of simmering dashi add the maitake mushrooms. After a while add the lobster meat and
3. Meanwhile cook the ramen noodles in another pan of boiling water.
4. Lastly add the miso into the simmering mushroom and lobster broth by gently whisking the flavor in using a small strainer and a whisker as demonstrated in the video.
5. In a bowl put the cooked and strained noodles and pour the sup over the top of the noodles. Then add a little of the cabbage, fresh sweet corn, green onions and a sheet of toasted nori. Also add a half of a hard boiled egg.
6. Serve warm with a dash of butter.
Calories 702 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.8%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g75.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 236.8 mg78.9%
Sodium 1859.3 mg77.5%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 43 g85.1%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C 53.8%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet