With the leftover lobster from our last recipe, we are making some delicious miso ramen. Imagine a delicate shiro miso soup with maitake and fresh vegetables. Top that off with a nice meaty chunk of lobster and a pat of fresh butter and prepare for some serious eats.
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded
150 Gram (Follow the instructions on the pack to cook)
For the miso base
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Base removed)
1 Medium, chopped finely
1 Medium, toasted
1 Medium, hard cooked (To garnish)
1. Take a pan, heat it with butter in it and toss shredded cabbage in it for a couple of minutes.
2. In a pot of simmering dashi add the maitake mushrooms. After a while add the lobster meat and
3. Meanwhile cook the ramen noodles in another pan of boiling water.
4. Lastly add the miso into the simmering mushroom and lobster broth by gently whisking the flavor in using a small strainer and a whisker as demonstrated in the video.
5. In a bowl put the cooked and strained noodles and pour the sup over the top of the noodles. Then add a little of the cabbage, fresh sweet corn, green onions and a sheet of toasted nori. Also add a half of a hard boiled egg.
Japanese noodle soup is a great way to keep the warmth. Watch this video to prepare miso ramen with lobster. It uses authentic Asian spices to make a wonderful ramen noodle with juicy and succulent lobster. It is a great variety of noodle soup if you want something exotic on your menu. Try this and you will be lost in its good taste and have a lip smacking experience.