1 , cut into strips 4 inches long (you can also use steamed bell pepper or avocado)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
4 , roast
1. Cook rice in boiling water
2. Add vinegar to the cooked rice. Mix well.
3. Place a roasted seaweed sheet on a dry surface and cover half of the surface with cooked rice.
4. Place some cucumber strips in the middle and roll the seaweed sheet as tight as possible.
5. With a sharp knife cut the extreme edges and cut the roll into 1 inch pieces
6. Serve vegetarian sushi with your favorite dipping sauce or hot green paste.
Have you been looking for a sushi recipe that fits your vegetarian diet criteria? This recipe is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step-wise process to prepare this delicious Oriental Vegetarian Sushi recipe.