|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Scallions||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||8 Ounce|
|Round steak||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Beef consomme||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash and cut the onions and mushrooms into thin slices,
2. Cut the scallions into lengthwise halves
3. Wash the celery and slice into 1-inch lengths.
Wash the spinach and cut coarsely.
4. Pat the meat dry and then cut the meat cross-grain into paper-thin slices.
5. Heat olive oil in skillet and add meat and sauté until browned.
6. Add vegetables to the pan and cook covered for 5 minutes while stirring frequently.
7. Pour in combined beef consommé, soy sauce and sugar to mix well. Cook uncovered over heat for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
8. Serve hot