Tangy Tokyo Dressing
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Package)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice vinegar/Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ginger||1 , grated|
1) In an airtight jar, add the vinegar, onion, lemon juice orange juice, oil, soy sauce and ketchup together.
2) Cover with the lid and shake to mix well .
3) Then add the grated ginger to taste and mix well.
4) Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
5) Store in the refrigerator until required or upto 2-3 weeks, if pasteurized orange juice is used.
6) Use as required.