Mom's Wasabi And Watercress Potato Salad
|Baby potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound (Small Sized, red or white colored)|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon (A Drizzle)|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wasabi paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Watercress||3 1⁄2 Ounce, washed and stems removed (1 Bunch)|
|Coarse salt||To Taste|
1) Using a knife, quarter potatoes.
2) In a medium sized saucepan, put in the potatoes and cover with water.
3) Let it boil until it is just tender, for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain and return to warm saucepan.
5) Sprinkle some oil over potatoes and allow it to stand for 5 minutes in warm pot to dry them out.
6) In a different bowl, put in the cooked potatoes.
7) Mix yogurt, oil and wasabi paste and add over potatoes.
8) Using a knife, coarsely chop the watercress and put in to the mixing bowl with potatoes.
9) Add a little coarse salt to taste and toss to coat evenly.
10) Serve immediately or serve chilled.