|Long grain rice||250 Milliliter|
|Brown rice||125 Milliliter|
|Wild rice||60 Milliliter|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||375 Milliliter|
|Finely diced onion||125 Milliliter|
|Finely diced celery||125 Milliliter|
|Finely diced red bell pepper||125 Milliliter|
|Diced green bell pepper||125 Milliliter|
|Green peas||60 Milliliter|
|Safflower oil||30 Milliliter|
|Curry powder||10 Milliliter|
|Toasted sliced almonds||60 Milliliter|
1) In chicken broth, bring long grain rice, brown rice and wild rice to a boil.
2) Simmer, covered until the rice is soft and then drain off excess cooking liquid.
3) In the meantime, heat butter and oil and sauté chicken and vegetables in it.
4) Stir in curry powder, mixing well and then add in almonds.
5) Take a serving bowl and arrange the mixture in it.
6) Serve hot.