Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour with Chef Tojo
|Sablefish||1 Pound, smoked|
|Thai mushroom||20 Gram|
|Bamboo shoot||20 Gram|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cut mango and asparagus into finger slices.
3. Skin, slice and butterfly two fish fillets to make broad strips.
4. Arrange 2 slices each of mango, asparagus, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and rhubarb along each fish fillet.
5. Roll over the fillets to enclose all the ingredients and wrap each roll, origamy style in a sheet of parchment paper.
6. Place the wraps on a baking tray and bake at 375F for 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Place the fish wraps on individual plates and serve with lemon wedges.