This entree uses a quick-to-put-together Teriyaki marinade and a quick "bistro-style" cooking method to produce flavorful and moist chicken.
Boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 Tablespoon (1 - 2 Tbsp)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, peeled, minced
3 Medium, thinly sliced (White and green part)
2 Medium, minced
To prepare the Teriyaki marinade:
1. In a large measuring cup, add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, scallions and garlic. Whisk well.
2. In a large bowl, place chicken. Pour marinade over chicken and with your hands, make sure each piece of chicken is coated well in the marinade. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425 ̊F.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
5. Place chicken in the hot pan and let sear for 4-5 minutes, until one side is browned.
6. Turn chicken over. Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken and place the whole pan along with the chicken in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm with Noodle Cake or Pineapple Rice.
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more.