|Boneless skinless chicken thighs||3 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (1 - 2 Tbsp)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, peeled, minced|
|Scallions||3 Medium, thinly sliced (White and green part)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, minced|
To prepare the Teriyaki marinade:
1. In a large measuring cup, add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, scallions and garlic. Whisk well.
2. In a large bowl, place chicken. Pour marinade over chicken and with your hands, make sure each piece of chicken is coated well in the marinade. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425 ̊F.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
5. Place chicken in the hot pan and let sear for 4-5 minutes, until one side is browned.
6. Turn chicken over. Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken and place the whole pan along with the chicken in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm with Noodle Cake or Pineapple Rice.
Calories 286 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.6%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165 mg55%
Sodium 1020.1 mg42.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 34 g68.6%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 1% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet