Chicken Pineapple Teriyaki
|Chicken wings||1 Kilogram, cut apart|
|Pineapple||1 Can (10 oz) (250 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Grated ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a square (8-inch) microwave dish, arrange chicken pieces, the meatier portions towards outer edge of dish.
2. In small bowl, blend the remaining ingredients, whisking or stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Spoon the sauce evenly over chicken pieces to coat them well.
4. Cover the dish tightly with plastic wrap if cooking on auto cook or with wax paper if cooking by time.
5. Place in the microwave and cook on COOK A4 or on HIGH for 11 to 13, until chicken is cooked through.
6. Release the steam by unwrapping then cover again and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
7. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter.
8. Spoon pineapple sauce over chicken pieces and serve hot.
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 95 mg31.7%
Sodium 719.9 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 37 g74.8%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 41.4%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet