Sea Steak Teriyaki
|Swordfish steak/1 1/2 pound fish steaks||6|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) In a shallow pan, place the fish steaks in a single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, spoon over the fish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning once.
3) Over a broiler pan, remove and place the fish steaks 3 inches away from coals and broil for 5 minutes.
4) Baste with the marinade and broil for another 5-10 minutes, until the fish turns flakey.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.