Hippy Gourmet makes Veggie Sushi
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Basil||10 , with stem|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Japanese spice blend||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Japanese vegetable mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Rinse and drain the rice.
2. Cut the the English cucumber and avocado into equal sized dices.
3. Fine chop garlic cloves and deep fry.
4. In a pan add rice, water and simmer for 22 minutes. Remove from fire, allow to sit for another 5 minutes.
5. Place the sea weed sheet on a bamboo mat. With wet hands, spread rice, place basil stems, enoki mushroom, wasabi and sesame seeds, garlic, yama carrot,avocado, wasabi and sesame seeds. Sprinkle Japanese spice blend and Japanese vegetable mix.
6. Carefully roll the sea weed along with the bamboo mat. Using a sharp knife, cut into diagonal or straight slices.
7. Serve with horseradish and ginger.