Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
|Canned pineapple slices||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (1 Small Clove)|
|Sauterne||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl drain pineapple and set aside 1/4 cup syrup.
2) Mix in a bowl reserved syrup, soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, garlic and sauterne.
3) Take out the bone and skin of the chicken breasts and lay in a shallow dish.
4) Add the pineapple mixture to it.
5) Put the molasses mixture on the chicken mixture and marinate covered in refrigerator for several hours.
6) Rserve the marinade and drain the chicken.
7) Place chicken on the hot coals. Turb and baste with reserved marinade constantly till tender 8) Broil pineapple on both sides.
9) Serve 2 slices of pineapple with each chicken breasts.