Three Colored Donburi
|Short grain rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Make 7 Cups Steamed Rice)|
|Ground chicken/Ground beef||7 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Snow peas||20 , cut|
1) Prepare steamed rice.
2) In a pan, saute ground meat with the ingredients for the seasoning , blend well.
3) Scramble the eggs adding the sugar.
4) In lightly salted water, boil the snow peas and drain well.
5) Place the hot steamed rice into four individual serving bowls or dishes; arrange the ground meat, scrambled eggs, and snow peas into three demarcated rows .
6) Serve as desired either hot or at room temperature.